You are here: Home / Get support / Admiral Nurse clinics / Closer to Home clinics
Closer to Home dementia clinics
Face-to-face appointments with a specialist nurse in a location near you
Dementia UK, in partnership with Leeds Building Society, is bringing specialist dementia support closer to home with face-to-face clinics visiting a location near you.
If you care for someone who has dementia, or live with the diagnosis yourself, you can book a free 45-minute appointment with a dementia specialist Admiral Nurse.
Our nurses offer advice and support with any aspect of dementia, including:
- worries about memory problems and other possible symptoms of dementia
- how to get a diagnosis
- understanding the diagnosis and how the condition progresses
- practical tips for caring for someone who lives with dementia
- adapting to and coping with changes in behaviour
- financial and legal issues
- transitions in care, including moving into residential care
- emotional support, including anticipatory grief, bereavement and loss
To book your appointment select a location below
- 8th June – Norwich
- 13th, 14th and 15th June – Colchester -appointments also available on 8th June, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- 20th, 21st and 22nd June – Watford
- 27th, 28th and 29th June – Stevenage
- 4th, 5th and 6th July – Bristol
- 11th, 12th and 13th July – Swansea
- 18th, 19th and 20th July – Cardiff
Other ways we can support you
If we are not visiting a location near you, you can book a free, confidential phone or video appointment with a dementia specialist Admiral Nurse in our virtual clinics.
You can also phone our free Helpline on 0800 888 6678 (Monday-Friday 9am-9pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.
Upcoming face-to-face clinic locations
Check back for forthcoming clinic locations and dates (above).