We are a passionate and nurturing organisation and have a highly committed and friendly workforce, driven by our mission to provide specialist dementia support for everyone who may need it.
By joining Dementia UK you will become part of a diverse and dedicated team of people where you will be supported and encouraged to not only use but develop your skills. At Dementia UK we value our people so it’s important for us to create a working environment that looks after our workforce so that they can achieve their full potential.
As well as an opportunity to continue your professional development, we offer a competitive salary, in addition to the following benefits:
- 33 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and shared parental pay
- Family friendly policies
- 8% employer pension contribution (Aviva) or opportunity to continue NHS Pension
- Free health cashback plan (Medicash) employee cover plus up to four dependent children
- 24/7 virtual GP access (UK registered), plus access to Best Doctors
- Free confidential employee assistance programme (Health Assured)
- Access to wellbeing app (healthy living tips and Bright TV )
- Flexible working options; including hybrid working, flexible working patterns such as part-time, compressed hours and more*
- Learning and development committed (bespoke training, LinkedIn Learning etc.)
- Employee health and wellbeing committed (menopause friendly, disability confident employer etc.)
*Please note that any decision on flexible working is based on business needs
Read more about working at Dementia UK and how to apply for roles in the recruitment pack.
Download this resource
Thanks for downloading! We’re only asking for your email so we can measure downloads and ask for your feedback. We won’t sign you up for any marketing communications, but if you'd like to stay in touch, sign up for our newsletter by clicking "Subscribe to our newsletter" at the bottom of this page.
Our values reflect who we are and how we put families facing dementia are at the centre of everything we do:
- We listen, learn and collaborate
- We are empowering, supportive and respectful
- We act with integrity, transparency and accountability
- We encourage creativity and innovation