The free, confidential Dementia Helpline is staffed by our dementia specialist Admiral Nurses who provide information, advice and support with any aspect of dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease. Our Helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm and Saturday and Sunday 9am to 5pm; every day except 25thDecember.
Situations where you might prefer to contact the Helpline:
- If you need to speak to a nurse more urgently
- If you would like to speak to a nurse in the evenings or over the weekend
- If you prefer to use the phone rather than make a virtual face-to-face appointment
The Helpline nurses can also advise whether there is an Admiral Nurse service that you can access in your area.
Book an appointment with an Admiral Nurse
Our virtual clinics give you the chance to discuss any questions or concerns with a dementia specialist Admiral Nurse by phone or video call, at a time that suits you. Appointments are free and confidential and last 45-minutes. They are available between Monday to Friday, from 10am to 5pm.
Situations where you might prefer to book a clinic appointment:
- If you don’t need to speak to a nurse urgently and would like to pre-book an appointment at a time that is convenient for you
- If you would prefer a face-to-face virtual appointment to a phone conversation