You are here: Home / Get involved / Events and fundraising / Take part in an event / Cycling events / The BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride
BHF London to Brighton Bike Ride 2023
Date: 18th June 2023
Registration fee: £45
Fundraising target: £350
Location: Starting at Clapham Common, London, and finishing at Brighton Beachfront
We have partnered up with the British Heart Foundation to offer you the amazing opportunity to take on the London to Brighton Bike Ride in June 2023. This iconic event will take you 54 miles from the city to the coast taking in some fantastic sights along the way. As this event falls on Father’s Day, why not cycle in memory or alongside your father, crossing the finish together.
When joining #TeamDementiaUK you’ll receive:
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to support you to the finish line and beyond
- Training plans
- A fundraising guide, as well as fundraising advice, hints and tips in the build up to the event
- A branded Dementia UK cycling jersey for race day!
- Support from the team on race day
- A range of Dementia UK fundraising materials (collection buckets, posters, balloons etc.) to make any events you hold look amazing.
Volunteer with us on the day!
Roles vary from making as much noise as possible at a cheer point to making hard-earned cups of tea for cyclists and runners post event. We’ll provide you with a Dementia UK t-shirt and all you need to bring on the day is your enthusiasm! Please fill in our short volunteer form and we will be in touch with more details.
The London to Brighton Bike Ride was a great physical and mental challenge. It was amazing to have the support of #TeamDementiaUK along the way
Emma Hubble who took on the London to Brighton Bike Ride
Terms and conditions
We ask that all charity place participants read and agree to our Terms and conditions. Please read them here.