Supporting the research of others is central to the work of the Research and Publications Team at Dementia UK. If you are looking to collaborate with or would like our support then get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ways we support researchers
- Support in the dissemination of research findings
- Pilot interventions in Admiral Nurse services
- Coordinate the recruitment of Admiral Nurses as research participants
- Promote the recruitment of people with dementia and or their families as research participants
- Participate as members of expert advisory groups, study management committees, collaborators, co-investigators and work package leads in research studies.
An important part of our team’s role is supporting Admiral Nurses and Admiral Nursing Teams in their research endeavor. This support can include:
- support in developing research questions; design and methodology; data collection; analysis; dissemination and measurement of impact
- support in sourcing and appraising literature
- development of writing skills and support with writing for publication
- linking Admiral Nurses who have shared research interests
- connecting Admiral Nurses with researchers
Please contact the Research and Publications Team email@example.com to request support.