All you need to do is decide whether you’ll take part in person or on online, chose a date and invite your players.
Tell us about your event
Fill in this form to let us know if your holding an in-person event or hosting one online.
Set a date and invite your guests
Set that date in the diary as soon as possible so you can start spreading the word!
Set up your fundraising page
Create a JustGiving page – the simplest way to raise vital funds is to ask your guests to make a donation to take part. You can also organise extra activities to boost your fundraising.
Emma Blizard who took part in Raise your Game 2021
We had such a great time playing games with our friends and raising awareness for Dementia UK. Everyone was so willing to donate for such an important cause. We all can’t wait to take part again next year
Materials for your event
Need to also add image downloads to this
Download this resource
Thanks for downloading! We’re only asking for your email so we can measure downloads and ask for your feedback. We won’t sign you up for any marketing communications, but if you'd like to stay in touch, sign up for our newsletter by clicking "Subscribe to our newsletter" at the bottom of this page.
Fundraising at your event
- The simplest way to raise much needed funds is to ask all your guests to make a donation to take part. You can suggest any amount you want or let people make a donation of their choice
- If you have a personal connection to dementia, telling people about it will bring your reason for fundraising to life
- You can also organise extra fundraising activities, such as selling refreshments, organising a raffle or setting up a wheel of fortune. If you decide to hold a raffle, please get in touch so we can send you a letter of authority to help you source prizes
- Share your fundraising page with friends and family – you’ll be surprised how generous some people can be.
Sending in the money you raise
- Pay in online: please remember to include the reference number from your pack so we know it’s from you
- Over the phone: call us on 020 8036 5440 to pay in by credit or debit card over the phone
- By post: send us a cheque made payable to Dementia UK in the post using the Freepost envelope in your pack, or to Dementia UK, 7th Floor, One Aldgate, London EC3N 1RE
- By bank transfer: if you would like to do this please give us a call
- JustGiving pages: these donations will come directly to us, so you don’t need to do anything