The Admiral Nurse can support families affected by dementia with a range of issues including:
- understanding a diagnosis of dementia
- practical tips and advice on caring for a loved one with dementia
- feelings of loss and guilt
- changing relationships
- planning for the future – and much more
The Admiral Nurse is there for the whole family, supporting the physical and mental health needs of both the carer and the person with dementia. The clinics are open to all.
- Market Harborough Medical Centre clinic: last Friday of every month, 10am-4pm
Book an appointment at Market Harborough
- Old School Surgery, Kibworth clinic: first Monday of every month, 10am-4pm
Book an appointment at Old School Surgery
For more information about all aspects of dementia and our support services, please visit our information and support pages.
If you are looking for support right now, you can contact our free Admiral Nurse Dementia Helpline.