Admiral Nursing Direct dementia helpline
Do you have a question about dementia? Perhaps you’re concerned about changes in your own, or someone else’s, behaviour? Or maybe you want to find out more about support in your local area?
Our Admiral Nurses are here to help you. They can give you specialist practical and emotional support, on our dementia helpline through the phone or our email service.
Call our dementia helpline on 0800 888 6678 for advice.
Who is the helpline for?
- Family or professional carers of someone with dementia
- People dealing with a diagnosis of dementia
- Those worried about their memory or the memory of a loved one
What happens when I call?
- Our Admiral Nurses will listen to you and give appropriate advice and support
- You can take your time. There’s no time limit – many people call for more than 45 minutes – and you can call back whenever you need us
- You’ll receive a tailored information pack after your call which will be sent out in the post, if needed
At my lowest ebb, someone suggested I ring an Admiral Nurse. I had never heard of them but I rang. I firmly believe the nurse who talked to me for an hour on the phone saved my life.
– Sheila Wainwright, former carer and campaigner
How do I get in touch?
Contact one of our Admiral Nurses today. Please call 0800 888 6678 from 9:15am to 4.45pm Monday to Friday and also from 6pm to 9pm on Wednesday and Thursday evenings
Or fill in the form below for help via email or a return call.