Higher Education for Dementia Network (HEDN)
What is it?
An open forum for those with an interest in, or are responsible for courses in dementia care, based within Universities in the UK (Higher Education Institutions).
Lecturers, senior lecturers or course leaders, staff from the statutory, independent and voluntary sectors with an interest in dementia care training at post registration level.
Why does it meet?
- To share information and resources in shaping educational provision in dementia.
- To network with colleagues.
- To develop a systematic approach to Higher Education in Dementia.
- To provide a forum on influencing national policy on dementia.
- To share information on the provision of higher education courses in Dementia care.
What is Dementia UK's role?
- To chair, co-ordinate and administer the Network.
- To raise the profile of Higher Education Courses in Dementia.
- Wednesday 8th October 2014, University of Surrey in Guildford
For more information about the network contact: firstname.lastname@example.org